Terms and Conditions
CIBS institute is the owner and publisher of the internet website cibsindia.com,an android application called as CIBS(CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES) along with an online payment portal called patient.cibsindia.com for patients and the staff. It also has a medicus facility to maintain the logs and records of patients.
This agreement will apply you to your visit to website, portal as well as mobile application as well as to all information provided by you on any of these at any given point in time.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website/portal or mobile application and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at [ email id of cibs].
This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you relating to your use of the Website/portal/mobile application to avail the Services. By availing any Service, you signify your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing.
You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website/portal/mobile application following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or the portal or mobile application .Your access to use of the Website, portal, android app and the Services will be solely at the discretion of CIBS.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the website/Online portal/android application in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the website/Online portal/android application or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to CIBS that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the website/Online portal/android application and the Services available through the website/Online portal/android application, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- CIBS may collect information relating to the devices through which you access the website/Online portal/android application, and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of CIBS’s Services .
- The website/Online portal/android application allows CIBS to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number,address and other information for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom CIBS will disclose such information; and,
- Other privacy statements for users
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- The various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
- CIBS shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to CIBS or to any other person acting on behalf of CIBS.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the website/Online portal/android application.The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify CIBS of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although CIBS will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of CIBS or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or CIBS has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CIBS has the right to discontinue the services to the user at its sole discretion.
In case of payment gateway ,which is provided on mobile application as well as on the payment portal for paying for the appointment booking makes it easier for the patients to book.In case wrong bank account details are provided by the user, CIBS will not be responsible for loss of money, if any.In case of there being any technical failure, at the time of transaction and there is a problem in making payment, you could contact [email].
It is further understood by the user that the information that is disclosed by the User at the time of consultation is personal information and is subject to all applicable privacy laws, shall be confidential in nature and subject to User .
The user understands that CIBS makes no promise or guarantee for any uninterrupted communication and the user shall not hold CIBS liable, if for any reason the communication is not delivered to the User(s), or are delivered late or not accessed, despite the efforts undertaken by CIBS.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO CONTENT
CIBS hereby informs Users that they are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that :
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Users are also prohibited from:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the website/Online portal/android application or any CIBS Content;
- Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the website/Online portal/android application that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services and Special Clinics by CIBS;
- Intentionally submitting on the website/Online portal/android application any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- Making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website/Online portal/android application;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the website/Online portal/android application;
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the CIBS Content or other information available from the website/Online portal/android application;
- Framing or hotlinking or deep linking any CIBS Content
- Circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Software.
CIBS reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the website/Online portal/android application and the Services and Special Clinics with or without notice in cases where,
- A User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of the Services
- CIBS is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide to CIBS by a User;
- CIBS has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on part of such User; or
- CIBS believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for CIBS or are contrary to the interests of the website/Online portal/android application.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the website/Online portal/android application under the same account, a different account or reregister under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the website/Online portal/android application by such User.
- IMAGE, VIDEO AND AUDIO FILES :
It is strictly prohibited to use any audio/video content or any images from website /portal or mobile application which violates the trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of CIBS.
CIBS reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
- CHILDREN’S POLICY :
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site/portal or mobile application is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.The parent or guardian is completely responsible for any of the information provided.
- SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
- CIBS website/portal may contain links to third-party web sites.
- It does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites.
- CIBS is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the CIBS Site, third-party sites provided as search results,and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
- Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall CIBS, or any of its directors, officers, employees,or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect,incidental, consequential, exemplary or damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the website/Online portal/android application or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the website/Online portal/android application, lost business or lost End-Users, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Service.
- RETENTION AND REMOVAL
CIBS may retain information collected from the users on website/Online portal/android application or Services for as long as necessary, depending on the type of information; purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; Computer web server logs may be preserved as long as administratively necessary on medicus. Transaction history, patient history and other information is saved for record purposes in Medicus.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR GRIEVANCE:
If a User has any questions concerning CIBS, the website/Online portal/android application, this Agreement, the Services or anything related to any of the foregoing, CIBS can be reached at the following email address: [email] or via the contact information available from the following hyperlink: www.CIBS.com/contact.
- If you have any grievance with respect to the website/Online portal/android application or the service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact at: Name:
- In the event you suffer as a result of access or usage of our website/Online portal/android application by any person, please address your grievance to the above person.
If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
- AGREEMENT WAIVER:
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by CIBS. Any consent by CIBS to, or a waiver by CIBS of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.