Central Institute of Behavioural Sciences is working for special clinic since many years. The purpose of the formation of these special clinics was to educate and make aware to the patients and caregivers about various Psychiatric disorders. It has classified various disorders and has made special groups for each disorder. Following are the special clinics run by it.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder
- Schizophrenic Disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Mood disorder (Adolescent, Adult)
- Autistics Spectrum Disorder
- Adolescence Crisis Clinic
- Sleep Clinic
- Geriatric Memory Clinic
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder
Patient is classified and is registered in their respective clinics. Case histories are documented and related psychometry is done for these registered patients. Educational material is also provided to them. Regular feedback is taken and analysed, regular protocol is also maintained.