Dr.Pangaonkar of Central Institute Of Behavioural Sciences- CIBS has the ownership of the CIBS(CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES) Android Application( mobile application) as well as cibsindia.com (website), an online portal called patient.cibsindia.com for his patients and staff and Zadgaonkar’s Software Private Limited ( ZSPL) are the authorized developers for the application.
Information collected from the users :
We might have to collect some personal information from all the users who are registered with us on the application/portal or on the CIBS website. The information can include first name, last name, gender, address, consulting doctor name , contact information, email id, height, weight etc. In following cases 🙁 these are applicable to online portal as well as mobile application and website )
- When you register for the first time or else when you need to update the information from your profile.
- When you do enquiry for any of your medical problems to the doctor
- When you login into your account
- When you access your own medical history
- When you give feedback
- When your medical history or prescription is accessed
- Access to your medical reports
- While appointment booking
- Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
- For doing payments for your sessions via android app or portal
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details via android app or portal
Non personal information like your mobile device name and IMEI number can be collected by us while accessing the mobile application.
Privacy statements for all users :
- The CIBS website/online portal uses temporary cookies to store certain information ( that is not user’s personal data ). The cookies does not store any sensitive or personal information for the users. You may select the option to disable the cookies. In that case, you can still use the website ,but it may be limited to fewer features.
- All visitors of the site are however advised to clear the cookies after use, as CIBS cannot guarantee , predict the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors who visit CIBS website.
- All the information which you provide whether personal or nonpersonal is voluntary.
- Any user which does not agree with any of the terms and conditions can terminate the registration or discontinue using the application any time.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us.
- If any of the information you provided changes, you may correct or update the right information, delete the old information in your profile or registration details page.
- Fradius requires to use your payment related information such as bank name , credit or debit card information for billing and payment purposes after you book an appointment via payment portal
- User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology.
- However, Fradius provides you an option not to save your payment details.
How information collected by you is used :
- We might use your information for the purpose of administration of your account
- Respond to your enquiries
- Access your medical reports and test related information
- Access the diagnosis suggested
- To contact you in case of any extra information needed from your end
- To access the prescription details
- To see the frequency of your visits
- To response to the feedback provided by you via portal / app
- conducting research activities
How do we secure and retain your information
We take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. Despite taking all the measures there is a risk that any third party can find a way to get unauthorized access to your information.
If you wish to remove any personal information from your profile , you can do that any time.Fradius collects your personal information and allows you to update, create and delete information by logging into your profile and making necessary changes ( in mobile application and portal).
At any time , you can uninstall the application or close the website or logout from the portal. Currently, there is no facility to delete the user account once you register.
We will still maintain your information in the form of logs even if you are no more using the application. In terms of data security , the current versions of CIBS website as well as the CIBS online portal are unsecured versions.
It is technologically not always possible to completely delete all the information you have provided while using the application and while registration.
With whom do we share your information :
- Fradius will not display any personal information about you unless specially agreed by you or :
- To comply with legal requirements such as law, regulation , search warrant or court order
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- or In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or
Security for Minors or children :
Fradius strongly advices to supervise the activities the minors are doing when using mobiles and websites on it. We do not encourage collecting the personal information of the minors. However, a guardian or parents can create an account and provide information for a minor in case of mobile application as well as online portal.
The guardian or parent is fully responsible for all the information provided on behalf of the minor.The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secured and that the information submitted is accurate.
Contact information :
Address: “Srividya”, 8, Nawab Layout, Tilak Nagar, Nagpur,
Maharashtra, India. Pin Code 440010
✆ Phone: +91-712 2548966, +91-712 2533258