Department of Occupational Therapy
To provide unique centre to the society, efficient in nurturing all types of minds and enabling them to discover and manifest their inherent skills through OT best suited to them, and helping them in living their life independent with dignity in mainstream society.
With a vision of bringing positive change in society our centre provide wide range of need based rehabilitation services through person cantered approach facilitating all individuals and their families. The ultimate goal is to achieve independence for every individual coming to us by encouraging them to actively participate “Back to Track” program.
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Neuro Developmental Therapy
- Reflex Integration
- Home program And regular follow ups
- Home environmental modification
- Brain gym activity
- Behavior Counselling (modification/ correction/adaptive strategies)
- Parents Counselling and Training ( Stress management/ disability management/ acceptance)
- School Assistance (Teachers Training/ Guidance)
- Active participation by parents along with kids
- Open therapy Centre where parents can choose to be co-therapist for their kid.
- No time limit like traditional approach to therapy sessions.
- Adults (psychosocial rehabilitation)